This is the post we all get so excited for in a new month! Let’s hear what Young Living is spoiling us with in October. Whoop! I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THESE! They are seriously some of my family’s favorite goodies and I couldn’t be happier that several of the things I had in my ER Order to buy can now be swapped out for other things we need because now I get to receive them for FREE!
Just know… you are going to want ALL of these freebies this month! They fit so easily into our daily lives and are a great way to keep you and your family above the wellness line this year without having to invest in them from your budget! I want to encourage you to use Essential Rewards (and a second Quick Order to receive the freebies at 190 PV and above twice!) as a way to try new things and to buy things you would otherwise be purchasing from other stores. (Think… cleaners, personal care items, make-up, baby care items, supplements, oils, diffuser, etc.) The rewards YL offers for shopping through ER are unbeatable and you’re going to be so glad to have all of these amazing free products and some ER Points on hand this fall and winter!
If you’re wondering what these thoughtfully selected oils can add to your everyday life this month… please keep reading!
- Cinnamon Bark Vitality is delicious in your coffee or in some honey to sooth your throat. It’s amazing for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels and it smells just like fall when diffused.
- Ohhhh, Raven. If you haven’t smelled this blend yet you are in for a treat. It is a combination of Ravinstara, Lemon, Wintergreen, Peppermint and Eucalytpus. Diffuse this with Lemon and you will be energized and breathing well. I also love adding several drops of this to the side of my tub with taking a hot shower and it makes a great chest rub when mixed with our Lavender Lotion or plain coconut oil. Helloooooo, open airways!
- You may not love the smell of DiGize… but you have to admit that you are always REALLY glad to have it on hand. I love using this on my belly before and after meals. (TIP – If you put a drop of Peppermint on top of the DiGize it makes the aroma much more pleasant.) We need healthy digestive systems to be able to freely enjoy the fall and winter and we definitely want to keep it on hand for those big upcoming holiday meals. This is an oil you just cannot let run empty, right?!
- I just swoon over the Breathe Again Roll-On. All you have to do is take off the lid, roll it over your sinus cavities and you will thank the Lord God above for creating Eucalyptus. Seriously. The sweet, sweet relief of pressure and the healthy breathing support it provides makes it a must have for me. It works like a charm and it couldn’t be easier to use.
- Super C Chewables were Anthony’s second “gateway product”. (His first was NingXia Red.) He swears by these little tablets and always let me know I need to order more when he has just a week’s supply left in the bottle. Having a bottle on hand gives you a NINTY day supply, friends! And that’s free for you this month! Whoop! Super C combines camu camu, acerola, cherry, and rose hips fruit powder along with Orange Vitality to create a powerful immune-supporting supplement. It tastes great, is really convenient to take and contains 250% of your recommended daily value of Vitamin C!
So awesome, right?! We are crazy blessed. Have fun shopping this month! And… cheers to a super healthy fall and winter! I’m thankful we have tools to help!